Monday, February 9, 2009

D's neuro update and a splurge night!!!!

It was fun! We hit up Red, Hot and Blue, and I ate...oh boy did I eat...I'm miserably full right now. I also treated D to a dessert of banana pudding for his behavior during over 2 hours at the neurologist.

He really did do pretty well, all things considered. We discussed it, and decided to up his dose a bit of the ADHD med, but split it up into 2 doses a day. I'm hoping this will even out his morning transitions when the meds kick in. Mornings have been really rough for us these last 4 months. The neuro also said that his pedi is quite wrong about the Strattera causing his stinky nasal drainage. Yeah, I had a feeling he'd say that. So, tomorrow I will be calling to get an ENT referral.

We are also keeping his seizure medicine the same for now. He has to go 2 years seizure free to start weaning off it, and since he just had one this past August, that time started over. :( But its ok, I have a feeling that he'll be on seizure meds for quite some time, just due to the special neuro issues he has. I'm ok with that.

Ok here we go on input...remember, it was a splurge, don't freak at the cal count!

Input:
B:Fiber One bar
S: fat free yogurt
L: Healthy Choice french bread pepperoni pizza
S: Cheezits
D: Red, Hot, and Blue Pulled Pork Nachos and 2 glasses of sweet tea
S: 1/4th of the Red, Hot, and Blue Banana Pudding

Cals: 2405 calories

Output: 30 minute treadmill walk this morning, 50 crunches, 20 modified pushups, and 20 minutes of Wii Tennis tonite

No comments: