Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blech

I gotta take D back to the doc this week. His nasal drainage STILL stinks, after 2 rounds of antibiotics (Zpac and Amoxicillin). So back we go on Thursday. I hope they can figure out whats causing this!

I was quite upset with one of my coworkers today. Yesterday, someone brought him a bowl of mini Reeses pb cups. And he had been teasing me about them. Uggh...fortunately, a couple of people polished off the bowl as of today, and I can happily say I did not indulge. That temptation is over. WHEW.

Input:
B: Eating Right nutrition bar and bottle of Crystal Light
S: 2% milk string cheese
L: Lean Cuisine deep dish 3 meat pizza and reduced fat Wheat Thins
S: Fiber One bar and half a serving of almonds
D: PBJ on Whole Wheat and a cup of skim milk
S: Betty Crocker Warm Delights coffee cake

Cals: 1478 calories

Output: 50 crunches, 20 modified pushups, 15 minutes of walk/jog in place while watching Biggest Loser (lol) and 30 minutes Wii Tennis

No comments: