Sunday, February 8, 2009

A day out and about

Since my gma and bro were still OOT, and we couldn't go over there for lunch, my aunt came out here, and treated us to lunch. (Mostly, I had a gift cert from restaurant.com which helped with lots of it...but still...thanks Donna!) We ate at Cindi's NY Deli, and I knew I was going to have a hard time, however I keep thinkin about our splurge coming up tomorrow night, and reminding myself I can make it. I did have an omelette though (just cheese, no meat or anything) with salsa on the side, and then a slice of toast with a little container of butter. I did make sure to not have any breakfast before we went...lol that so helped. We got little petit fours from there for later too (D's was in the shape of a pig...lol he was so proud to eat the pigs nose...weirdo kid)

We then hit up the mall for some walking around.

Input:
L: 3 cheese omelette with a side of salsa, slice of white toast with pat of butter
S: Petit four (Yummy!)
D: cup of spaghetti (no meat), and a banana
S: 2 minifudgsicles

Cals: 1417 calories

Output: 50 crunches, 20 modified pushups, and about 45 minutes of mall walking

1 comment:

Dina said...

great job - I love Cindy's Deli...we have one across the street from work.