Monday, December 1, 2008

At least give me a VALID argument

D's gotten so argumentative lately. And it is driving me NUTS! Yesterday, I asked him to throw his night time pullup in the trash, he insisted it was dry. I said, I know it is, but if you want to wear your big boy underwear, it needs to go in the trash, its still been used. "But its DRYYYYY". Ok fine, I was not about to wrestle a pullup off him, so he got to wear a pullup all day. This morning, couldn't turn off his tv to get dressed since it wasn't "time yet"...couldn't find his school shoes, insisted they weren't by the back door, when they were right there. As soon as I headed towards the backdoor, all of a sudden, he "found" them. EVERY LITTLE THING he is arguing over, and I swear, I'm starting to wonder if this child is gonna make it to his 5th birthday. OY! Pray for my child, he needs it. lol

LOL and looking at the bright side of things, according to my friend Kristen, "at least he's more vocal". Yeah ok...

No comments: