Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after...

*groan* I know I'm enjoying my Wii...I was up til 3am on it...lol But it was a blast, I'm excited to have it to enhance my workouts, with the Wii Fit and Fitness Ultimatum. Tonite, D and I played on Wii Sports: golf, bowling, boxing. I am not letting him play yet as his impulse control is not the greatest, but he had an awesome time beside me playing along with what I was doing. Hahaha, as I was boxing, when I knocked out my opponent, he was hollering "GO GIRL GO GIRL GO!!!" He's so cute. We had a grand time!

I was so glad to get today off work, we mainly laid around all day until dinner this evening, and playing on the Wii. But we watched Kung Fu Panda (his new movie) and I got a lot of his minitrampoline put together (dang laces, takes TWO people to put it together!!!), and even though he was overtired so had some super cranky moments, I still count it a nice day.

No comments: