Thursday, December 11, 2008

A yummy splurge day!

Ok I was very hesitant to have a splurge, since I think I'm JUST now coming off this plateau. But I did it anyway. However I got in two workouts today. So I'm happy with that. I guess.

However, my leg WAS doing better, and it at least allowed me to DO the two workouts, but the rest of the afternoon kinda sucked on that. Everytime I step wrong, a spasm goes through my upper thigh. It hurts like a mother when that happens!!!

Hopefully it will heal fast. I'm going to forego a walking workout tomorrow, in favor of swimming tomorrow evening, so maybe that will help to rest it.

In other news, today is my 8 year Work Anniversary! Go me! I can't believe I've been at my job since I was 21, I've spent the majority of my adult life here. Its definitely flown by, I've owned a house, adopted a child, moved severalllllllll times. There have been so many changes, its not even funny! They've really gotten to see me grow up and mature. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing...lol

No comments: