Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maybe, could be???

I'm SO hesitant to post this...but I "might" be coming out of this plateau! I was down this morning (finallyyyyyy), but I won't post the number here just in case...lol I can't wait for Saturday weigh-in though to see if its still low.

I wonder how much cardio I'll be able to do the next few days though. Yesterday morning, I sustained a minor injury. I think I pulled a muscle in either my groin or my thigh. Normal strolling is fine, although I have a slight limp. But if I overextend it at all, I about fall out on the floor! Uggh. So no early morning workout today, but its a light day anyway since we have a splurge tomorrow, so I'm going to try and walk at lunch, and just try to keep the pace as much as possible. Oh and drug up on ibuprofen before I go. lol Friday night I think we are going to go swimming again to try and counteract tomorrows indulgence.

Funny story. When I picked up D from daycare yesterday, he was in time-out. On the other side of the room, a little girl was in time-out too. When I asked what happened...yeah, he and the little girl had been smooching!!! Acck! Darn kids starting early! I told him, "don'tchu know you're only allowed to kiss your momma!!!" lol *sigh* I can see his teen years now...omg...

No comments: