Sunday, December 21, 2008

A rough weekend eating-wise

Or at least THINKIN about eating. Last week was all emotional eating for me, but I'm determined to not let it be the end of things. I wallowed in feeling sorry for myself a lot this weekend, but its over. And tomorrow I'll be back on the grind. I still have not missed a day of cardio, just food choices have not been happy.

I heard a quote today: "There's no sin in gettin weary, the sin is in giving up." And its true. I'm not giving up on this, I've come too far. So please ignore the last few days of my posts on our Losin blog. I'm glad I posted them, especially Fridays. I really had to work hard at not wanting to be ashamed of all that popcorn and candy, and wanting to hide it. But its out there.

Now if I can make it through these next two weeks, I'll be in good shape. Tuesday, my work is catering in Mexican food. I found out that Christmas Eve is going to be quite a bit of Mexican food. Christmas morning is going to be sausage casserole at my aunts. OMG I need some prayers!

No comments: