Monday, December 22, 2008

New things a comin...

I made the decision to bring my part of our Losin Together blog over here to the Daily Bdizzle. I've felt kinda confined over there. Beth is lookin all hot and stuff, and right near her goal, and I've still got so much weight to go, so I think I need to branch out on my own.

So starting January 1st, I'll be posting all my food intake and output here, along with all the usual posting that noone ever reads...lol I'll move my stats over as well, and the pics too. And by the way, I'm sorry we never did a fence pic for our 6 month anniversary on it. I'll try to keep up with solo ones, though.

You'll still get all the good updates, all the highs and lows, and get to continue seeing this quest of mine.

So stay tuned...2009 is gonna be off the chain!!

1 comment:

J said...

so excited to see what 2009 brings, girl!