Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well, no meds yet...

*sigh* D didn't start Strattera today. I took the rx by CVS yesterday after work, not knowing that it needed to be precertified, and of course they couldn't get in touch with his neuro that late in the day. :( So the earliest he could start it is Tuesday morning. I'm debating if I want to start it on Tueday or wait til next Saturday so I can monitor him. Ehhh, we'll see what happens.

On a good note, I had a GREAT afternoon! I got 4 kid-free hours to go to a movie! Some other DAM mom's and I saw The Secret Life of Bees at the Studio Movie Grill. It was such a good movie, I laughed, cried, all of the above. I can't believe Dakota Fanning is getting grown!! She's all lanky and she kissed a boy...she's not OLD enough to do that! But all in all, it was great.

No comments: