Friday, October 24, 2008

I wanted to be...

And I came very close to being...preachy...on here today. I was working on a blog post and ohmuhgoodness, it got long and drawnout. Thats not counting the other post I have written in my email drafts and have never posted. I really struggle on here sometimes with utilizing it as a tool to just share, or a tool to throw out mad opinions on everything. So I think I'll keep it toned down, and just simply say, "Jesus loves you". Thats the full gist of the whole thing I had written anyway, might as well keep it short and sweet.

Today is day 3 of D's med. He came home last night and passed out asleep right after dinner, but they also went to the park at school today, so he was tuckered OUT. He's now taking the capsule in the morning like a champ! I'm so proud of him for picking that up quickly.

Beth posted this on our Losin blog, but I wanted to mention here too. I'm having a terrible time with sweets lately. I don't know WHAT it is. But so far today I haven't had any (not that I didn't WANT some...lol), and tonite I'll allow a little bit but thats it. I need to put a stop to this.

No comments: