Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sleepy D...

So D started his new meds on Wednesday. I was curious to see how today went. Well...he was up at 6:30am this morning. Took his med about 8am, when I dragged myself out of bed...lol I fed him some breakfast abit before 10, which he ate every bit of (mommy actually cooked...lol Eggbeaters with Yolks, with cheese on top, plus 2 nutrigrain lowfat waffles and light syrup, YUM!!!) I got in the shower about 10:10, and he wanted to lay on the futon while I did. He's been asleep ever since, and its now 11:40am. Homeboy needs to wake up soon since we have a bday party to go to at 12:30 but I think we might just have to be a bit late, it would break my heart to wake him up since he doesn't get naps all week and was up late last night too. But at least it means we had a semi-quiet morning, and we'll prolly be able to stay longer at the bday party with him coming off a good nap! And we have to go shopping afterward. lol

No comments: