Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can't let Beth have all the fun!!!

Well since voting failed today, I went shopping at the Avenue. At the start of the diet, I was at 30/32. The last time I went shopping I was still in 26s with a few 24s thrown in. I'm happy to say, I am now officially at a 22/24 pant size!!! YAY!!! So I got two pairs of work pants and 2 work shirts (in the 18/20 top size that I was in last time I shopped). I'm excited!

Andddd as of Saturday, I am officially halfway to being under 200 lbs (65.8 lbs down total)!! So I have 65.2 lbs to go til I hit the 199 lbs mark. Seems like a longggggg ways away to me, but really, I did this in a little over 5 months, so I'm guessing it will take 6 or so months to get the rest out of the way which is NOT THAT BAD comparatively! My ultimate goal is 180 (will refine it later), so I'm not quite halfway to that yet, but getting closerrrrrr. And when I hit 250 lbs, I'm treating myself to a big night out. 14.8 lbs left to go til that!

No comments: