Thursday, October 30, 2008

So Beth and I were talkin...

and while this is a daily (hourly?) occurrence, we were talking about the weight we've lost (gasp!!! would you believe that?) and we both realized...that we now weigh the LOWEST we have weighed in ten years at least! That's high school, baby!!! SO we are all excited, and pressing on to victory!

I hesitate to post on here yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic that I might be breaking out of this plateau. This morning, the scale did get below 264 (263.8, barely...lol), which it has not in at least 3 weeks, so we'll see if this continues til at LEAST my weigh-in on Saturday...lol

I'm debating on if I want to get a cheap bike to ride around, and then save up for when I get down to 180 and get a NICE bike. I used to love riding as a kid and teen, so I really want to give it another shot. I do need to figure out logistics with D though. I'm not towing his 45 lb butt around behind me! And he's not ready to ride a bike yet, he might never be with his brain wiring issues. He has midline issues, which keep the two sides of his body from completely working together sometimes. So we'll see. I might just have to drop him off at school really early some mornings and go ride, or have a teen sitter come over some evenings? I have no idea.

No comments: