Monday, October 20, 2008

I didn't do it...

Thats right, I didn't step on the scale yesterday morning nor this morning. Go me!! I really need to focus on only weighing once a week so Saturdays it is.

This week, I want to really focus on cracking down on my calories and exercise. The last few weeks I've been semi-high on cals but have had decreased exercise and even though I've still lost some weight, its been varying so much, its hard to tell. I need to really get motivated to get back on track working out, doing the videos, the On Demand ones, etc. I've been slacking and doing bare minimum 30 minutes for quite awhile now. I don't want to take the chance that I will backslide! Yesterday, I bought new workout pants and a sports bra from...wait for it...Old Navy!!! Both were XXL and both fit! I was so excited, and I wore em both around the house a bit last night but was too tired from our longgggg day to do anything. Tonite, however, its on! I don't know if I'll be up for doing a Jillian Michaels workout...lol but you never know...anything is possible, right? Check out our Losin blog tomorrow to see what I did tonite in exercise.

No comments: