Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An awesome shopping experience!!

I got some money (and coupons) to buy new clothes, so Beth and I hit up the Avenue this evening.

Let me start by saying, that when this diet started, I was in 30/32 clothes (which sometimes were too tight as well), and 10 or 11 WW shoes. Thats right, DOUBLE wide shoes. A lot of times only men's shoes fit, which could really suck!

Tonite, I am happy to report...that while I'm still in a 24 in pants (which is still a great reduction!), the size of all the tops I bought...was an 18/20!!! And they all fit! The only tops in 18/20 that were tight were their button down ones, and those ran tighter on me anyway. I am so stinkin excited!!!

And in shoes...I tried on several pairs of 10Ws and they all fit! The ones I ended up buying were an astonishing 9.5W!!! I never would have guessed that my FEET would shrink!

I'm so full of good news on this front, I can barely stand myself! I know Beth had to be cracking up at my perma-grin going on...lol

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi,

I know the feeling. I suffer from wide feet and sometimes i have resorting to buying mens shoes to get them to fit right.

But if you want to stick to feminin styles then often its hard to get the right fit.

Thats until i found this company www.duoboots.com.


They do a great selection of Calf Fit Boots and have also got a lovely selction of Width fitting Shoes.

They might be worth checking out they post all over the world.


Hope that was some help


Tara x