Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'ma go vote today

*Update* I TRIED to vote...lol but since I have to do it on a limited ballot (I moved counties and my registration never got changed to the new one), noone told me I had to go to the MAIN polling place for my county :( But I will try again on Thursday *Update*

Yup, I do believe I'm going to go at lunch and do it. I'm very excited about it, I feel like I've made the best decision I can make for what I feel is most important. I was a McCain supporter before he ever put Palin in as a running mate, and I feel even more strongly now in their favor.

However, and not to get this too deep and preachy, I'm praying that no matter WHO wins, that they will lead this country with solid Godly values, that they will make decisions based on getting this country where it needs to be as a Godly nation. I believe this country was begun on a Christian foundation, and it has strayed so far from that. So I will keep praying, and whoever wins, I will be praying for them specifically as well.

And above all else, IMHO, if you don't vote, you can't complain. So please get out there and vote (*cough* For McCain*cough*), or else, if the person you didn't want in office wins, I do NOT want to hear about it!

No comments: