Sunday, August 2, 2009

What a fantastic Sunday!!

Well we didn't go walk this morning. I was super stiff from yesterday's walking (the 9.3 miles and then later at Grapevine Mills) and needed a day to sleep in. So that was nice. Then we hung out with some friends at their house and then went swimming. I got some FANTASTIC news but won't be sharing that just yet. That will be a blog post for another day. And...I'm starting up a new collaboration! My friend Dina and I are starting up an accountability blog. It will be similar to the one Beth and I did, which I think really helped both of us get where we needed to be. I've been good on cals, and doing ok, but I need that extra push of a partner in this, and I think Dina will be awesome! Here's the link for that: http://mamasgettinhealthy.blogspot.com/ Check it out and follow along! So...with this...all my food intake and activity will be moving over there. I'll still be posting daily stuff on here (hence the name), but it will be more half marathon stuff, D stuff...well, ok, it will be what it is now, just without the food/activity...lol

My last food post on here for awhile...I'm sorry to say, its not that great of food (hence why I need to tighten up on what I eat, and not eat CRAP within my cal range...). Breakfast (well, almost lunch, was a cup of mac n cheese). A late lunch at my friend Amanda's house was pizza. I had 3 slices of Little Caesars pizza and one breadstick. Dinner was at D's request. We had shake n bake chicken nuggets, spaghetti, and green beans to end my day at 1543 calories (no evening snack, just been sucking down water).

Output: an hour long swim (so 30 minutes of activity since it counts half time) and then 30minutes of cardio dance this evening to finish my hour.

No comments: