Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Torn

So...now that I'm not posting food/activity over here, I'm a little torn about what to write daily. But I guess I'll just keep posting random stuff as usual. Apparently D had an interesting day today. He got bit at school by one of the 4 year olds. On his tooshie. Yeah, thats right. lol He was a little traumatized. I also officially told his daycare that he will not be back when school starts. I'm incredibly excited about it. They kinda scoffed at it, but uhhhh, most anything has got to be better than there. I can not wait to see what happens as D transitions into kindergarten, less than 3 weeks to go!!

And btw, I'm beginning to notice some really nice definition in my calves, especially as I was lotioning up this morning. Omg, they are getting NICE!!! lol Ok sorry, just had to share that. I may not really be losing a ton of weight lately, and honestly, I very well could be in a plateau, but I'm definitely noticing other changes and absolutely loving it. It's very freeing to not have to worry about weight per se, and just do what I do, count cals and keep this walking/exercising up. Love it!

No comments: