Sunday, August 30, 2009

A new experience

Sword fighting...lol NERF sword fighting that is. This afternoon we joined Beth, her DH, and the boys out at White Rock at a park there. Her DH is out there a lot doing that kind of thing with swords, bow and arrows, etc. I can't say I understand what the whole thing is CALLED, but it looks like fun!

So, take 3 Nerf swords, 3 little boys, and 3 grown adults, and you have one crazy time. I got in a few good shots if I do say so myself. And the boys loved that they got to beat up on their parents, I know D took full advantage of it! He was thoroughly cautioned though that he better not EVER attempt that at school, and it's ONLY for at the park with Miss Beth. lol I think he took me pretty seriously on that.

We had fun, thanks for the new experience, Beth!

No comments: