Saturday, August 15, 2009

Game Night MNI

So, lately I've been having a really hard time being alone. You know, when you are always around people, being alone might be a good thing, but it gets old fast. So I had been wanting to host a game night at my house for some DAM moms, but the fear of rejection held me back. Finally, a thread came up about how we could make DAM better, and ways we could reach out, etc, and I was like ya know, screw it, I'm gonna post it and if noone comes, well it happens.

I was so excited and was so glad that there was a good turnout! We had a great time playing Trivial Pursuit 90s Edition, and then a tense game of Jenga. Everyone brought something to share, so we had some yummy munchies too! I will definitely be planning those again. It was awesome and definitely helped dispel some of the loneliness. So, thanks, ladies!!

No comments: