Friday, October 23, 2009

Well I "think" its Friday...

After being off on Thursday and up all night Wednesday, today def didn't seem like Friday! But ummmm I'm def not complaining!

I realized that I did not do a THING on Thursday as far as exercise, so I am out of the challenge that Teresa and I were doing. So congrats to her!!! We're starting it up again on Monday though, its such great motivation to keep moving!

It worked out well for that though, my foot has been bothering me since D dropped the bowling ball on it the other night. When I got home tonight and took off my shoes, the top of my foot was a VERY pretty shade of purple and swollen. I don't think its broken, can move my toes and stuff, but it is badly bruised.

We had a fantastic evening at Movie On the Lawn (in the church)...lol they moved it inside due to all the rain we've had lately. D had a great time chowing down on hotdogs, popcorn, and watching Bolt. He did really good, though I knew he was still pretty tired. It was great to see some of my favorite mamas and kiddos!

No comments: