Monday, October 5, 2009

Sick weekend

So much for only missing ONE day of the challenge. All I did this weekend was sleep and cough. I was glad D was feeling better by Saturday aside from a cough, but man, bronchitis had me laid out most of the weekend. We did get out once to run to the store for some essentials, but that was it. Saturday night, I finally broke down and took some of the GOOD cough meds so I could really rest.

I ended up deciding to not go to my grandma's for lunch as usual on Sunday. I was still feeling like crap, and we were exposed to the flu on Friday night, so I didn't want to take the chance of her getting sick too. So far so good on us not having the flu though...*fingers crossed* I did take D outside in the alley to run around some, since he had SO much energy by then, but other than that, it was another day of laying around the house. Yeah, I'm pretty sick of my house now.

Anyway, its a new Monday, a new beginning. I still have a cough, and still feeling fairly out of it but I'm at work today if nothing else. I'm well prepared to have a decent food day. This weekend was all about comfort foods, so I can def say I did NOT do that great. But today is going to be a good day. I had oatmeal for breakfast. I'm going to have a cup of chicken noodle soup for a midmorning snack. I brought tuna and bread to make a tuna sandwich at lunch, plus baby carrots, and I'll probably add some chips to that. I brought a granola bar for my afternoon snack. Dinner is going to be Mickey Mouse shaped chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and sugar snap peas, with a little ketchup to go with the nuggets. That will put me at 1157 calories for the day, so I will have room for an evening snack.

Output: I'm going to do the 2 Mile WATP tonite but no weights again. I don't think I have the strength yet to start running with the c25K, and probably need to wait a few days for that.

No comments: