Monday, October 26, 2009

No more promises!

It seems like everytime I post on here about how I'm "gonna do good this week" or "have plans to do good", I mess it up. So I guess I need to really take the name of this blog to heart. "Daily". No more promises of what I WILL do. Just...doing it. And as of today, I have one day down, and a lifetime to go.

I've been doing AWFUL lately with eating, but I really tried "today" to be good. Slacking off on utilizing people for accountability, I think, has been a big part of that. So this evening, when I kept wanting to change my plan, I texted a friend, (can I phone a friend? lol), and her swift reply got me through what I WANTED to do, and through to what I NEEDED to do. D had a rough day at school and ended up getting on red, and all I wanted to do was grab crap food and go home to put him to bed. But I kept repeating to myself "don't let his sad choices affect YOUR choices". So as soon as I texted her, we headed to the mall. I got in a 40 minute walk first. It was a bit slow as my foot is still bothering me, but we kept going. After that we stopped to eat dinner, and then completed it with another 20 minute walk before heading home. Whew!

So back to posting my food intake. Breakfast was a granola bar. My lunch was a Weight Watchers ziti meal and a banana. Afternoon snack was a tbsp of peanut butter. Dinner was CFA. I had a grilled chicken sandwich, no sauce, and a side salad with light italian dressing. This evening for a snack, I had two whole wheat tortillas with some sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter to end my day at 1154 calories.

Output: a total of an hour long walking. The challenge between Teresa and I restarted today since I bombed it last Thursday, so we are BACK in gear on that.

No comments: