Monday, January 26, 2009

Yummy porkchops...

I cooked dinner for us this evening, a very simple dinner, but quite yum. I threw some porkchops in the skillet with a touch of olive oil and sprinkled with Tony Chacheres. Mmmmm, especially when you get em a touch almost burned. So much flavor!

I don't think that I posted this on Saturday, but yeah, no weight change still. I was quite bummed and almost cancelled all our plans for the day so I could stay home and wallow in it, but I'm really glad that I did not.

Input:
B: Fiber One bar and fat free yogurt, plus Crystal Light bottle
S: Smoked turkey slices and lowfat string cheese
L: Eating Right pepperoni pizza and 100 cal choc covered pretzels
S: apple
D: porkchops, butter noodles made without butter, and sliced tomato
S: 100 calorie pudding cup, and 2 No Sugar Added mini fudgesicles

Cals: 1464 calories

Output: 1 hour moderate shopping at Walmart, 30 minutes Wii Tennis, and 2 hour clean and chat

No comments: