Monday, January 12, 2009

D is sick...

:( Poor guy...he has strep. I had NO clue because he wasn't running fever AT ALL. But his breath and nasal discharge got VERY stinky. It was a rotten smell, so I figured it was a sinus infection, hence why I kept him home today to go to the doctor. Yeah, she knew when she saw the white spots in his throat, what it was. Joy. So we'll be home again tomorrow.

This morning, we also ended up helping out Beth by taking them to Carenow for M to get stitches, but check out her blog for that story. I drove B and D to get breakfast, and that began our splurge day. No, it wasn't SUPPOSED to be, it was going to be Wednesday, but I figured, better to have just one bad, than two. So today there will be no calorie counting. But I will go ahead and list what I ate. We hit up Chili's for the splurge, and I just made sure to keep D away from anyone else (Beth's boys had already been exposed to him anyway with the CareNow trip).

B: Sonic breakfast burrito (sausage, egg, and cheese), and a few tater tots
S: 100 cal choc covered pretzels
L: Leftover elk meat stroganoff
S: 100 cal golden mini oreo cakesters
D: Chili's: chips, salsa, queso, part of D's quesadilla (before he touched em...lol) and half of the molten chocolate cake

YUM!!!

Output: 35 minutes of Wii Tennis so far...

No comments: