Friday, January 9, 2009

Its gonna be a good day...

Its BOUND to be...lol I've made it through 3 hellish nights of this beast I call a food addiction. Big props to Jackie last night for talkin me down. lol I was WAY struggling with wanting to eat...and even though I label what I feel AS a food addiction, I forget all the time, that it really IS one, and that I need to treat it as one. She reminded me about what, for instance, smokers do when they want a cig...they get busy doing something else...and yet I was allowing myself to sit there and think on it...basically wallowing in it. So I got up and did 50 minutes of Wii Tennis. I was too tired after that to think. lol So...thanks girl!!! I really needed that.

I used my meal out for 2 weeks tonite. I did decide that our monthly splurges will not count towards that, as I think it will keep me more willing to go the whole 2 weeks, instead of every week.

Input:
B: Quaker oatmeal packet and bottle of Crystal Light
S: 2 cups popcorn and half a serving of almonds
L: Eating Right chicken nugget meal and 100 cal pack of mini golden oreo cakesters
S: Half a pbj on whole wheat bread and 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels
D: Chili's: 3/4th of the kids grilled chicken, a few chips and salsa, about 1/4th cup of D's mac n cheese, and a side salad (though mainly just lettuce, with a tiny piece of cheese...lol) with light ranch
S: Chili's Sweet Shot - Warm Cinnamon Roll flavor

Cals: 1526 calories

Output: 34 minute brisk walk at the Galleria at lunchtime, 35 minutes of Wii Tennis/manic dancing this evening...LOL I had my ipod on while playing tennis tryna work out some frustrations...what a great workout!!!

No comments: