Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And it begins again...

Today I begin the diet again. It was kind of nice to slack over the vacation, but ya know, I definitely felt a lot more run down than usual, and despite getting sick, which probably caused a lot of that too, I could so tell a difference. However, tonite I've also noticed, that with the vacation indulgences, my resistance is very low tonite, and the food addiction beast is raring its head. I'm fighting it so far with one pickle slice every so often and watching Biggest Loser to keep me motivated. But its a battle.

I want to challenge myself to bump up the cardio. I finished off last year getting 30 min of cardio a day. I want to make that 45 minutes, with either 45 min straight, or 30 minutes and then 15. Obviously I could always do more, but I want to make it a minimum of 45 now. I HAVE to get this weight off by my birthday and it will be here before I know it! Tonite, I'll be doing 45 minutes straight of Wii Tennis, which is great cardio for me.

I also decided that for my bday, since its my 30th, that I want to take a short cruise that weekend to celebrate. It will of course be a D-free cruise...lol So thats even more incentive for me to get down to my goal weight. I might not look good in a swimsuit with all this extra skin, but hey I don't care about that so much.

Input:
B: Fiber One Bar with bottle of Crystal Light
S: half of a pbj
L: South Beach pepperoni pizza
S: Raisins and half a serving of whole natural almonds
D: cup of spaghetti with turkey meatballs
S: 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels and pickles

Cals: 1458 calories

Output: 45 minutes of Wii Tennis this evening

No comments: