Saturday, January 24, 2009

An evening out!

Yup! A friend's DH offered to watch D so I could go to an MNO and I had a blast!!! Thanks again for that!

I can't say I made completely awesome choices today, but I didn't do TOO bad. For starters, I ate before going to the Children's Museum, so the donuts there didn't even faze me. And at the MNO, while I didn't stick to what I had planned to order, I didn't do awful (hey, I ignore the cheese fries on the table AND I did not order dessert when everyone else had it), so I consider that a pretty good victory, even though my cals are a tad high today, I think I've earned it.

Input:
B: apple cinnamon cheerios, skim milk, and an english muffin with a touch of Light Country Crock
S: Starbucks hot chocolate (no whip, and lowfat milk), and then string cheese after the museum
L: PBJ on whole wheat
S: None
D: Cheddar's: a few chips and queso, the Spasagna meal (with marinara, not meat sauce)

Cals: 1812 calories

Output: other than walking around the children's museum chasing D, nothing...I took the day off...

No comments: