Saturday, January 17, 2009

Interesting day...

Well, I had some disappointment this morning. I was so hoping to be under 250 lbs at weigh-in. But yeah, it didn't happen. I knew with AF being here the last two days, I was bloated. So I'm STILL not there yet. But I'm SO FREAKING CLOSE. It was 251.8 last week, and 251.2 this morning. I'm hoping that with this bloating going away this week, and if I can hold together eating all week, next week is a shoo-in!

In AWESOME NEWS....well, you'll just have to read D and I's Adventure Blog. I know, I'ma tease, but I promise its cool stuff.

I had quite a bit of output today, but it was all spaced out. It really was a fun day, I tried very hard to get past my early disappointment.

Input:
B: two slices of whole wheat toast with some butter and jelly
L: None
D: Aparicio's Restaurant: Chicken Quesadilla with some sourcream (no rice or beans eaten), some chips and salsa, a tortilla with a bit of butter on it, and a sopapilla with honey. YUM!!!

Cals: 1310 calories

Output: 30 minutes of Wii Tennis, 20 minutes running after D on his bike, 30 minute walk to a playground and playtime, 30 minute brisk mall walk with maybe one or two stops in a store in between, and then 20 minutes of Wii Fit tonite.

No comments: