Monday, January 5, 2009

And a new day begins tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm back on the grind of eating right (and beginning the My Frugal Year challenge). Its been a wonderful vacation and I've eatin some crap...but I am more than ready to get back on track. I'm good for breakfast, snacks and lunches for the week, though I do need a grocery run for dinners, and tomorrow during the day I will make my dinner menu for the week. I do know that Friday evening we will be hitting up Subway with a friend (which is allowed on the Frugal Year blog).

Sadly, this morning I was up to 254.8. So I have some serious work to do!!!

I WOULD like it dually noted that I did get in some good output today. Beth came over this evening and we did Fitness Ultimatum on Wii, which kicks serious booty, and then Wii Sports.

Oh and a health update...I went to the doc today to discuss asthma since I get so winded so easily when exercising. She concurred and gave me a script for an inhaler to start trying before workouts. I do also have an upper respiratory infection right now, that began over the vacation with a lot of allergy issues from being around a dog and cat. So I also got an antibiotic. ANDDDDD she thinks that one of my floating ribs might be pulling or have pulled away from the cartiledge, which could explain a lot of my discomfort along the right side of my lower ribcage. So I got to go for chest/rib xrays today. Wooooo. I have no clue if they can DO anything for it, but at least we'll know? I dunno.

No comments: