Thursday, January 8, 2009

So far so good...

Another evening of making it through the food addiction. I'm glad I had left room to throw in another snack if really needed, because I did. And I went to bed at 9pm, THAT really helped. But today, ahhhh, today...I need to go to bed here soon because I have SO struggled tonite with it. Uggh...I'm so looking forward to our monthly splurge next week!!!

Planned Input:
B: Quaker oatmeal packet and bottle of Crystal Light
S: half a pbj on whole wheat bread and half a serving of almonds
L: South Beach pepperoni pizza and 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels
S: 100 cal minibag of popcorn and fiber one bar (YES I was HUNGRY!)
D: Italian chicken with ketchup, instant mashed tatoes

Cals: 1451 calories

Output: 50 minutes of Wii Tennis tonite

No comments: