Sunday, January 4, 2009

Don't worry...

I'm still here!! Vacation got the best of me and I had a difficult time keeping track of calories. I tried to note everything I ate somewhere, but sometimes we got busy, and by the time I had a bit of computer time at night, I was ready to crash. So I'm backlogged. WAY backlogged. I'd already decided to not stress over it too much and begin anew on January 6th, so I'm going to do that with the input/output log too. It was just too much with handling D and enjoying ourselves. We did have an awesome road trip though!! Check out D and I's Adventure blog for pics of that! It was 2 nights in Oklahoma City and 2 nights in Missouri, and we made it home safe and sound about 10pm this evening.

I will say, I did try to make decent choices on the trip though. However, I know I was pretty high on cals most every day, as we stayed busy, so I'm dreading the next weigh-in. But I'll be hitting it pretty hard come Jan 6th. I've decided to continue the challenge I did last year, and keep with the at least 30 minutes of dedicated cardio everyday. I think it really helped me to stay focused and on track.

I'd also like it noted that even though I sucked down iced tea like it was going out of style, not ONCE did I give in and have a soda to stay awake with all the driving I did (that was a 1015 mile trip all total!!!). YAY!!!! I haven't had soda in about 5 months or so...(except a coke slurpee ONCE). And I tried really hard to keep my water intake up.

So theres my update. Tomorrow is going to be another no log day since I'll be off work. And can I say, I can not WAIT to get back into the work routine for breakfast and lunches. Yeeeshh...

No comments: