Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekends are so hard...

On my water intake, on my food intake. Even though I'm not fond of HAVING to work, I love the routine of it. Weekdays are so much easier on me, except for when nights are bad.

I found myself in a sticky situation for dinner, I did not plan well, and ending up having no choice but to eat out. And with that, I wasn't exactly in a mindset to make good choices. I "guess" it coulda been worse but dang it coulda been SO much better. lol

Input:
B: Eating Right nutrition bar
L: Lowfat stroganoff (with elk meat, not beef, and I know my grandma uses skim everything), cornbread with a bit of country crock, and some cottage cheese.
D: Sonic grilled cheese and tater tots kids meal...yeah, I know. And some ketchup.

Cals: 1514 calories, not bad, but high in fat, blech.

Output: 20 minute brisk walk at the mall, 30 minutes Wii Tennis this evening

No comments: