Saturday, January 10, 2009

A lazy day

D actually let me sleep in this morning, even though he woke up at 7am. He was really quiet for me, yay! So it was a good peaceful morning. We lazed around for awhile, ate some lunch, then went and both took two hour naps. That so rocked. Unfortunately, I've felt really depressed all day long. I did start a new pack of BC on Thursday evening so maybe thats why. Uggh it sucks. My eating was ok today. I did splurge on a kids meal at CFA, comfort food at its finest.

Input:
B: None
S: Eating Right nutrition bar
L: Noodles with light Country Crock butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and grilled chicken
S: 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels
D: CFA Kid's Meal: 6 piece chicken nuggets and small fries
S: Kids Icedream Cone from CFA

cals: 1415 calories

Output: 33 minute brisk walk at the mall, 20 minutes of Wii Tennis tonite

No comments: