Friday, January 30, 2009

A plateau thought

I've posted on here lots about this dang plateau and all my frustration with it. So I won't vent today, I promise. However I do think I've figured out a possible reason for it. I was looking back, and realized that I started BC two month prior to when this plateau really started. And then around the same time as the plateau really beginning (first of November), I switched to skipping the inactive pills and just starting a new pack. So I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it, and will be asking my doc about it next time I go in. One possible theory is that its making me gain weight, but since I'm still staying on calories and exercising, I'm just maintaining. I don't know. But it helps me feel better if so, to have a CAUSE. This has been extremely agitating.

OH and I got another "this is good!" from D about dinner...lol YAY! It BETTA be good because I sliced my thumb messing with that dumb chicken...blah...

Input:
B: Eating Right nutrition bar
S: 2% milk String Cheese
L: South Beach Pepperoni pizza and 100 cal choc covered pretzels
S: a few pickle slices and an apple
D: Italian chicken with mac n cheese (made with skim milk) and steamed carrots
S: a white chocolate Valentines candy (I SO needed the choc tonite!!!)

Cals: 1638 calories

Output: 40 minutes of Wii Tennis, some house cleaning too

No comments: