Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I'm bringing this to you live from Oklahoma City, where we are visiting my dad and his wife. We are havin a great time, and are sad to be leaving tomorrow, but excited that we will be headed to Missouri to visit one of mybest friends!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful New Years Eve. We certainly did. We hit up an NBA basketball game, OKC Thunder vs the Golden State Warriors. They won!!! And D got an adorable pic with a cheerleader...hehehe...and then we hit up Downtown OKC for the festivities, ball drop, and fireworks. It was freakin cold but we were all bundled up.

Today is my first official day to input cals on this blog, and even though I'm ashamed that the FIRST post is a high cal day (and its NO excuse), I AM on vacation and not at home, so I figured things might be a bit highl...oh well...so lets get to it.

Input: it was a high cal day. breakfast, an english muffin with a bit of butter, eggs with some ham mixed in. Lunch was a yummy meal of turkey, blackeyed peas and rice, cornbread with a bit of butter, and the sinful chess cake that Liz made. Oh I did have some sweet tea, but it was way diluted. Dinner was at a local burger joint. I had a burger and fries and catsup. They were really good! And when we got back, I had another piece of chess cake....uggh...but yummm. And I ended my day at 2126 calories. And yeah I didnt make great choices, although it really could have been worse.

Output: lots of playing outside running around after D. No specific cardio though but we hung out around the house all tired after 2 hours walking downtown last night!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy New Year to you. We have family in OKC also, and Yukon and Ada. Have fun with the bff.