Thursday, January 22, 2009

A slightly better day

I'm feeling a tad better today than yesterday emotionally. Mainly because I saw someone (a friend's sister) whom I haven't seen since before the diet and she was quite wow'ed. So that helped some. I can't say it solved all my feelings about this, but it helped enough. Thanks, Jas!

Input:
B: apple cinnamon cheerios, skim milk, and a fat free yogurt
Early S: Cottage cheese and a banana
S: Eating Right nutrition bar
L: Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Chicken Marinara meal (YUM!!)
S: apple and a light string cheese
D: PBJ sandwich on whole wheat, baby carrots
S: 4 tiny pieces of chocolate at Beth's (I was having a dizzy spell), and then a mini fudgsicle tonite

Cals: 1584 calories before dinner

Output: 23 minute Biggest Loser CardioMax workout this morning, 32 minute moderate walk at the Galleria at lunchtime

No comments: