Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh the temptation

Today was really some crazy temptation at work. For the class hosted up at my office, they catered in...LASAGNA...for their lunch. And its all set up right outside my department. And the smell always collects back in my office. :( I was struggling. I had just eaten lunch so I knew I wasn't hungry, but omg, it was close. I kept teasing myself too, and going out there to ogle it. Even though I knew better!! I finally remembered I had pickles in my cabinet so got those out quickly and started munching. I figured 5-10 calories was much better than 400+!!!!

Input:
B: string cheese before taking D to the doc
S: a banana and Eating Right Nutrition bar
L: Turkey and mustard sandwich on whole wheat, sliced tomato, lowfat cottage cheese, pickle slices
S: 100 calorie choc covered pretzels and goldfish
D: Chickfila Kids Meal: 6 piece chicken nuggets, small fries, ketchup
S: Kids Ice Dream Cone from CFA

Cals: 1533 calories

Output: 20 minute briskish walk at the mall this evening, not sure what else

1 comment:

Dina said...

great job, Brandie! way to go on leaving the lasagna behind!!