Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I survived last night...barely...

Last night was REALLY ROUGH for me. :( I hate that I will probably always fight this food addiction. If I were to stay completely on track it wouldn't be as much of a problem but the minute that I slack, its tearing me up. But I survived the night without a serious binge. I stuck to my food plan and output. Whew. And its over. So far, this evening is looking to only be a smidge better. I'm definitely going to bed here in a bit to escape it...lol But hey I DID get up this morning and work out...hoping to do the same tomorrow so I guess I do need the sleep too!

Input:
B: packet of Quaker oatmeal, bottle of Crystal Light
S: Eating Right nutrition bar and raisins
L: Weight Watchers Ziti meal and a cup of green beans
S: 100 calorie minibag of popcorn and half a serving of almonds
D: 3 Nutrigrain Lowfat waffles with light syrup and light Country Crock
S: 100 cal pack of choc covered pretzels with dinner, then a 100 cal pack of Golden Oreo Cakesters (they are so little but yummy!) and then some pickle slices.

Cals: 1508 calories

Output:
Done: 33 minute 2 mile Walk n Tone this morning (yup, I got up early!)
Planned: 19 minutes tonite of Wii Tennis

No comments: