Sunday, January 18, 2009

I meant to say yesterday...

Yesterday was the day of having exactly 6 months til my goal date for this weight loss! Acckk!! Today was a slightly higher input, which I'm fine with since I've had some lower days. This weight loss might be really slow right now, but I sure don't want to plateau again!! That was awful! And this coming week, I do believe I'm going to ramp up my exercising. We'll see how this goes!

And ohmuhgoodness, lunch took up MOST of my cals today! Yikes!

Input:
B: None
L: Chicken, stuffing, and rice with gravy, green beans, cottage cheese, and *gulp* TWO biscuits with a bit of Country Crock on each. I couldn't resist.
S: my grandma's homemade coconut cream pie (so I know it was a bit lower fat and cals than what I posted but I have no idea really)
D: a PBJ on whole wheat bread and most of an orange (D wanted two slices of it)

Cals: 1745 calories

Output: 30 minutes running around outside with D playing catch (there was a big loose dog in the alley so we couldn't leave the backyard and go to the park like I wanted to!)

No comments: