Friday, September 5, 2008

A yummy morning

I have a doc appt at 2:30pm today, so they said I can not eat after 7am this morning. So...I got up early and cooked me some BREAKFAST. Usually I have a Fiber One bar and some fruit or something, and that's it.

But this morning, I cooked some breakfast burritos...food of the gods! For my 2 burritos, I used 2 whole wheat tortillas, with 3 eggs total (1.5 eggs on each), a slice of 2% milk cheese on each one, a total of 3 strips of bacon (one eaten while cooking, and one slice on each), and a tbsp of salsa on each. And OMG I am CRAZY full. But all that protein should last me all day now. lol

And I'm proud of myself. D just had eggs, bacon and apples. He did not want his bacon, but...instead of eating it myself, which I SO would have done in the past, I tossed it with his plate. Go me!!! Exerting a LITTLE bit of willpower at least...lol

OH and today is Casual Friday at work if you donate $5 to United Way, so I'm in my comfy clothes. Wish me luck at the doc today!

No comments: