Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day...

Whew, what a weekend. It was a lot of fun, but for me, it was marred with a dark side. I wrote a whole post about it, but I'm deleting it, its really whiny. The basics of it, are that I'm getting quite depressed over my bowel issue and the weight associated with it. I'm getting awful tired of this crap, literally. Pun fully intended on that, can you sense the frustration? I'm so glad I'm going to the doc on Friday to get a full checkup, I really hope she takes this issue seriously, noone else seems to, but to me, its a big deal! Four days of no poo is NOT RIGHT. Thats all I have to say tonite. I'm ready for this to be over. *sigh* I know people get tired of hearing TMI stuff, so I apologize if it seems like thats all I talk about. Its kind of consuming my life right now, I'll get over it.

No comments: