Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our September Splurge...

Tonite was our Monthly Splurge. And MAN, was it DA BOMB! We hit up Olive Garden...I very happily splurged on manicotti, salad, breadsticks, and some homemade Strawberry Daiquiri cake that Beth so lovingly made! Check out her recipe: http://couchconfessional.blogspot.com

And after that, check out pics!

Yummy cake!

Look how awesome Beth looks!

Always smiling...

Such a sleepy boy...I'm surprised he made it as long as he did...lol

The birthday girl, Casey, and her little man, Michael

"Hey, can I see that?" - sweet boys Micah and Jacob

Silly boy...

LOTS of silly boys...

Me and my baby

The lone little girl...all those boys, where's a girl to start...lol

Apparently, it was hide and go sit...lol

How many moms does it take to light a candle...

Like that cake, D???

1 comment:

Caseymae said...

HAHAHA I love it - :)