Monday, September 15, 2008

I didn't post all weekend...

But not for any really good reason, I've just been really depressed lately. If you check out our Losin blog, you'll see that I AM trying valiantly to keep my diet changes going and not spiraling out of control. It really helps that I'm in the habit now of a lot of this, so a lot of my eating is things I already know are ok. I have no plans to go back to the way I was, so I'm just slugging through this one day at a time.

Thankfully, AF is about over, which will solve part of my depression, so tonite I should be able to be pretty active. Thats one thing that has been very frustrating, and my body knows it. I've noticed that during AF, my legs start to cramp up some due to inactivity, they are getting very used to it, and want to be active. And I'm really liking that. Plus, the weather has cooled way down, so I think tonite, D and I (and his trusty stroller) are going to hit the road and take a good long WALK. I can't wait!! Oh yeah, and I'm up to 175 crunches at a time (with a few 5 second breaks of course). I can do about 75 straight through now before I have to stop a second.

No comments: