Monday, September 29, 2008

90 Day Challenge and update

Today I'm starting the 90 day challenge that Beth posted on DAM yesterday. Well, she actually posted it yesterday, but I took yesterday off everything so mine begins today and I'll go a day longer.

Its already something I've tried to do from day one, but when AF is wrecking havoc, its hard to stay motivated every single day. I'm hoping this will do the trick. What a great idea!

I'm really hoping that the weather stays nice, it means we can continue to get out and walking every day. I'm definitely taking D out this evening! And now that I've done a 5K, I have NO excuse. lol

To post a progress update...I weighed in at 267.8 this morning, which means...I have 12.8 lbs til I hit the halfway mark (255 lbs)!!! And 17.8 lbs til I hit 250 and get a big night out! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey I started the 90 day challenge today too, Good Luck!!!