Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I need ideas!

D and I have Chera pics coming up in November. I have a dilemma. In our first session from a year ago, there is ONLY one pic of me, and its my face only. In our pics this last April, there are a few of me with him, but mainly my face and maybe 2 of my upper body only.

This time, I will be just about to hit 6 months of weight loss, and I'm hoping to be around 250 lbs (that will be 80 lbs DOWN!). I'd like more of me in the pics, but I need some ideas for coordinating outfits for D and I!!!! Help!! Please leave comments if you have some thoughts on this!

I would prefer to be in jeans. I can put D in jeans...but tops? Maybe Converse shoes for both of us? Bare feet? Urggghhh...what to do...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love pictures of people when they have on jeans and white shirts and are barefoot.