Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week July 21st - July 28th goals

**Update** I totally missed the elliptical goals for the week, although I'm rockin the treadmill and exceeding them! Time to think of some more challenges...**Update**

No food goals in particular, I want to focus on my new exercise equipment.

So:

Monday: 2 sets of 10 minutes each on treadmill, 2.5 minutes on elliptical
Tuesday: 1 set of 10 minutes on treadmill, but no ellip due to Tuesday strength training from Sparkpeople
Wednesday: 2 sets of 10 minutes each on treadmill, 2.5 minutes on elliptical
Thursday: 1 set of 10 minutes treadmill, and same as Tuesday
Friday: 1 set of 15 minutes treadmill, 3 minutes elliptical
Saturday: 1 set of 15 minutes treadmill, 3 minutes elliptical
Sunday: 1 set of 15 minutes treadmill, 3 minutes elliptical

I wrote this out in hand too, so I can check it off as I go (I'll also edit this post to make it bold when I do it). I'm tryna think of a good reward if I complete the goals this whole week. Maybe a new shirt?? We'll see.

Keeping in mind this is JUST for the treadmill and elliptical. I'm going to keep doing any swimming that we get a chance to do in addition to this. And any of this can be done either in the morning or evening.

No comments: