Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday

Today I turn 29 years old. I want to say how excited I am that I don't have to turn 29 weighing 300+ lbs. I can not TELL YOU how ecstatic that makes me. I don't have a clue when I was last under 300...it doesn't even matter now. But I'm so emotional over that tonite, I have no idea if I'll get any sleep. I wanna laugh, I wanna cry, its like leaving the last few years behind me, starting a whole new chapter of my life, and becoming the me I so badly want to be. I'd like to thank all of you who are in this journey with me, I couldn't do it without you, (*cough* Beth and Melissa and Kristin and Teresa and everyone else that has supported me, THAT MEANS YOU GUYS *cough* I'm really just crazy proud of all of us for doing this and rocking it OUT!!)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday, Hot Mama!!! I am so proud of you! You think this was a weight milestone? Just think what next year's birthday will be like! :-) Love ya girl! -Teresa