Friday, July 18, 2008

Finding your motivation

The hardest part in this weightloss journey, is finding motivation to keep going. For me, it is ever changing. Sure, I want to lose weight to be active and healthy for my son, and to be able to do whatever I want to do with no limitations. But in the heat of wanting to eat or not exercise, those aren't quite always enough for me.

But how do you find the motivation that WORKS consistently? Well, first of all, what works for some might not work for others. I've found that some people thrive on competition with others, while some, end up more discouraged due to it. I range in the middle of that. But what I've
found works the most for me, is having a loyal following. lol By that, I mean that knowing there are other women going through this, and knowing they are checking out Beth and I's Losin blog, is whats keeping me on the straight and narrow. I feel like if I fail at this, I will let them down too, and perhaps cause THEM to fail. And I don't want to be held responsible for that. But its working for me.

Keep plugging along at this, and you'll find what motivates you the most.

No comments: